Design-build construction simplifies and streamlines the entire building process to save you time and money. With a design-build solution from Butler, you have a single reliable source for every aspect of construction—your local Butler Builder™. It’s the ideal way to increase communication, eliminate extra steps, condense timelines, and add bottom-line savings.
• Single-source responsibility
• Greater process control, with costs established sooner
• Reduction in overall construction schedule
• Improved risk management
• Greater cost-effectiveness
A Butler™ building system offers virtually unlimited flexibility with regard to your building design—from distinctive exterior aesthetic options to functional interior configurations. You can also choose a hybrid solution that combines conventional building materials with the efficiencies of systems construction.
• Rigid frame design facilitates virtually any building size and shape
• Exterior options include stucco, brick, and glass, in addition to Butler’s selection of metal wall panel systems
• Clearspan and longbay structural systems create large areas of uninterrupted space to maximize productivity
• Flexibility to install the weathertight MR-24® roof system, the industry’s finest standing-seam roof system with over 40 years of proven in-place performance
One of the greatest advantages of Butler™ systems construction is its ability to reduce your construction schedule. In fact, building a Butler™ building system has been shown to reduce construction times by up to 30% versus conventional building methods.
• All Butler™ structural steel is precision engineered using state-of-the-art computer modeling to facilitate faster assembly in the field
• A design-build solution from your Butler Builder™ eliminates third parties to streamline construction and further condense construction schedules